The Apologetics Community is a network of lay-evangelists who play a vital part in RTB’s ministry on a grass roots level. Our goal is to recruit, train and release its members to bring new reasons to believe in the God of the Bible to STEMM oriented seekers and Christians who need this transformational message.
We provide courses (through Reasons Institute) and on-going training to encourage Christians to use apologetics in evangelism. Members then use this education to engage non-Christians in science-faith conversations in their local context. Examples include leading apologetics-oriented small groups, doing evangelism via online message boards, running amateur astronomy clubs, and participating in campus ministries such as Ratio Christi.
Would you like to join us? We are always looking to partner with like-minded Christians in this important endeavor to bring the Gospel to the ends of the earth.
Qualifications for Membership to the RTB Apologetics Community
- Has the heart of an evangelist who actively shares their faith with STEMM trained/influenced seekers and Christians
- Displays personal character consistent with 1 Peter 3:15–16
- Desires to explore connections between science and the Christian faith within an old-earth creation context
- Completed coursework for the Basic Certificate in Science Apologetics through Reasons Institute:
- Holds personal beliefs consistent with RTB’s Mission & Beliefs, as well as the Chicago Statements on Inerrancy and Hermeneutics
- Practices life behaviors consistent with RTB’s standard of conduct
If you would like more information about the Apologetics Community or to receive a link to our application, please contact the Apologetics Community Manager.