Anyone may audit a class for personal enrichment. Audit students are given access to course lectures and notes, and can read group discussions. There are no prerequisites to audit a course and no written assignments are required. Prospective audit students may also want to check out our on-demand courses.
- For 8 week courses – $125 per course + materials
- For 15 week courses – $175 per course + materials
Please follow these easy steps in order to register for a Reasons Institute course as an audit student.
1. Pay the tuition fee. You will receive an email confirmation with further instructions within 3 business days.
2. Purchase course materials through our virtual bookstore.
3. The Friday before the start of the course, we will email each student a username and password. This will enable you to log onto the online learning platform and access course materials (e.g. audio lectures, notes, syllabus).
Note: Audit courses offer no college credit and cannot be upgraded for college credit at a later time.
For more information about how to register for Reasons Institute courses, contact us at (855) REASONS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.