Browse individual sections or view the entire RTB Digest online.
Episode 22 of our Scientifica podcast series is now available. In roundtable fashion, hear Jeff, Anjeanette, Hugh, and Fazale, discuss a recent discovery they’ve read about in scientific journals. Each discovery is then followed by a discussion on the apologetic implications of that new finding.
- Jeff Zweerink – “Deciding Advantageously before Knowing the Advantageous Strategy”
- Anjeanette Roberts – “Resurrecting the Intestinal Microbiota to Combat Antibiotic-Resistant Pathogens”
- Hugh Ross – “Observation of the 60Fe Nucleosynthesis-Clock Isotope in Galactic Cosmic Rays”
- Fazale Rana – “Missing Links in Primordial Puddles?”
As a Monthly Partner, you can log in and listen online to RTB podcasts anytime. Follow the instructions below to start listening now.
Apologia Login Information
- Go to rtbapologia.podbean.com
- Find the podcast you want to listen to and click the blue play button
(An “Authentication Required” screen should pop up)
- Key in the username: email@example.com
- Key in the password: MP157*rtb
- Click “OK”
(Podcast should start playing immediately)
Thank you for partnering with us in ministry. You are a treasured member of the RTB family. Feel free to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.