Browse individual sections or view the entire RTB Digest online.
In Episode 21 of Scientifica, Jeff, Fazale, and Hugh discuss a recent discovery they’ve read about in scientific journals and find fascinating. Each discovery is then followed by a discussion on the apologetic implications of that new finding.
- Hugh Ross – “Jumping Jupiter Can Explain Mercury’s Orbit”
- Jeff Zweerink – “The Moon May Play a Major Role in Maintaining Earth’s Magnetic Field”
- Fazale Rana – “Molecular Architecture of the Active Mitochondrial Protein Gate”
As a Monthly Partner, you can log in and listen online to RTB podcasts anytime. Follow the instructions below to start listening now.
Apologia Login Information
- Go to rtbapologia.podbean.com
- Find the podcast you want to listen to and click the blue play button
(An “Authentication Required” screen should pop up)
- Key in the username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key in the password: MP157*rtb
- Click “OK”
(Podcast should start playing immediately)
Thank you for partnering with us in ministry. You are a treasured member of the RTB family. Feel free to connect with us at email@example.com.