Browse individual sections or view the entire RTB Digest online.
In case you missed it, episode 20 of Scientifica was released on February 10. Get an update from each of our scholars on discoveries that have been buried in scientific journals as well as insights as to what each scholar is working on and where they’ve been speaking.
- Anjeanette “AJ” Roberts – “Finding Function in Mystery Transcripts”
- Jeff Zweerink – “Bringing Time and Space Together for Universal Symmetry”
- Fazale “Fuz” Rana – “Ancient Wildebeest-Like Animal Shared ‘Bizarre’ Feature with Dinosaur”
- Hugh Ross – “The Megamaser Cosmology Project. VIII. A Geometric Distance to NGC 5765b”
As a Monthly Partner, you can log in and listen online to episodes like this one anytime. Follow the instructions below to start listening now.
Apologia Login Information
- Go to rtbapologia.podbean.com
- Find the podcast you want to listen to and click the blue play button
(An “Authentication Required” screen should pop up)
- Key in the username: email@example.com
- Key in the password: MP157*rtb
- Click “OK”
(Podcast should start playing immediately)
Thank you for partnering with us in ministry. You are a treasured member of the RTB family. Feel free to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.