Through the Lens
Through the Lens is a growing library of supplemental science videos focused on addressing the issues your student will tackle in the course of their scientific studies.
Reasons To Believe’s scholars lead students through a series of discussions on critical scientific topics. These 10-minute videos are compatible with any curriculum – secular or Christian. Each episode is enhanced by discussion questions and a short lesson plan. This resource can be used to supplement traditional science textbooks and provide a starting point for discussions with students about science-faith issues. They are designed to be used by homeschoolers and classroom educators.
For more education-related resources, please visit RTB's Help Desk.
- "The Big Bang and the Bible" SD | HD
- "Fine-Tuning of the Universe" – Coming soon!
- "Fine-Tuning of the Space-Time Dimensions" SD | HD
- "The Right Sun" SD | HD
- "4 Ways to Find an Exoplanet" SD | HD
- "Habitable Zones" SD | HD
- "Searching for Other Earths" SD | HD
- "Gas Giants" SD | HD
- "What Is the Multiverse?" SD | HD
- "What Is Evolution?" SD | HD
- "Microevolution" SD | HD
- "A Closer Look at Chemical Evolution" (The Origin of Life) SD | HD
- "Why Does Science Leave God Out?" (methodological naturalism) SD | HD
- "Creating Life in the Lab" SD | HD
- "Sudden Appearance of Fossils" SD | HD
- "What About Transitional Forms?" SD | HD
- "Birds in the Fossil Record" SD | HD
- "Homology" SD | HD
- "Hominids and Neanderthals" – SD | HD
- "Adam and Eve" – SD | HD