Through the Lens
Through the Lens is a growing library of supplemental science videos focused on addressing the issues your student will tackle in the course of their scientific studies.
Reasons To Believe’s scholars lead students through a series of discussions on critical scientific topics. These 10-minute videos are compatible with any curriculum – secular or Christian. Each episode is enhanced by discussion questions and a short lesson plan. This resource can be used to supplement traditional science textbooks and provide a starting point for discussions with students about science-faith issues. They are designed to be used by homeschoolers and classroom educators.
For more education-related resources, please visit RTB's Help Desk.
- "What Is Evolution?" SD | HD
- "Understanding Microevolution" SD | HD
- "A Closer Look at Chemical Evolution" (The Origin of Life) SD | HD
- "Why Does Science Leave God Out?" (methodological naturalism) SD | HD
- "Creating Life in the Lab" SD | HD
- "Does Macroevolution Fit the Fossil Record?" SD | HD
- "Can Biological Evolution Explain the History of Life?" (transitional forms) SD | HD
- "Birds in the Fossil Record" SD | HD
- "Homology: Common Descent or Common Design?" SD | HD
- "Did Humans Evolve from an Ape-Like Ancestor?" – SD | HD
- "Is Human Evolution a Fact?" – SD | HD