Reasons to Believe is seeking a full-time ministry care representative to provide excellent customer service support to constituents (via phone, web, or in person), and to assist with order processing and database management. Qualified candidates must have two years of front desk or customer service experience. Interested individuals should send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
- Greets and assists guests
- Assists callers with information about resources, events, troubleshooting, etc.
- Processes walk-in, phone orders/donations
- Assists with processing direct mail and web orders/donations
- Maintains the bookstore aesthetically
- Answers, screens, and transfers calls
- Enters and/or updates customer information in MPX database
- Processes product giveaways
- Logs and forwards written correspondence
- Attends local events and works resource table as requested
- Customer-service oriented
- Quick learner/able to take direction
- Excellent phone skills
- Able to multitask under stressful situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Capacity to learn new software and database management
- Ability to type 45 wpm on computer with accuracy/10-key
- Two years of front-desk or customer-service experience required
- Committed Christian
Reasons to Believe is seeking a Contract Online Instructor to track and monitor student progress, and to provide students with appropriate, timely feedback and assessments throughout the course. Candidates must have a Master’s degree in respective discipline (chemistry, physics, astrophysics, biochemistry, biology, genetics, paleoanthropology, and paleontology), Ph.D. preferred. Interested individuals should send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demonstrate familiarity with Reasons Institute/Reasons Academy syllabus, course content (lectures, textbooks), and grading policies prior to the start of the course.
- Actively participate in online discussions with students; providing feedback, answering questions, and referring students to Reasons to Believe resources for further study.
- Respond to student emails, questions, and comments within one business day.
- Grade and provide quality feedback to students on their assignments within five business days.
- Maintain constant communication with Reasons Institute staff concerning any student relations issues.
- Must hold personal beliefs consistent with Reasons to Believe’s Statement of Faith (including a belief in a historical Adam and Eve as the first humans), and a belief in biblical inerrancy as defined by the Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills, detail-oriented, with an ability to meet daily and weekly deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information
- California residency preferable for some courses
- At least one course taken through Reasons Institute