Reasons to Believe is seeking a full-time web technician to implement web development and maintain RTB’s online presence, including website, mass email systems, and mobile phone apps. Candidates must have at least two years of web development experience, including coding. Interested individuals should send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinates with the Marketing Director to plan, analyze, and implement web development with our Internet Presence Provider.
- Facilitates all additions, changes, or removals of content in our bulk emailing systems.
- Develops, designs, and delivers website structure for Internet/Intranet sites.
- Documents, tests, implements, and maintains web pages, web store, and multimedia design, using appropriate web publishing, editing, and graphics applications.
- Implements design standards and styles that ensure a high level of design and coding efficiency consistent with current standards, laws, and trends.
- Serves as a client contact for website maintenance and enhancements, investigates website problems, and coordinates resolution.
- Monitors and reports web statistics and makes recommendations to managers to improve visibility and usability of website.
- Oversees implementation of major site-wide upgrades.
- Maintains technical expertise in web design tools and acts as technical resource for web-related software.
- Technical proficiency in use and configuration of digital media
- Aptitude for mastery of emerging communications devices, such as smart phones, tablets, and more
- Knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, Java Script, and use of web tools such as Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Some coursework completed in web development and coding
- Growing Christian
- Committed to RTB’s mission, vision, and core values
Reasons to Believe is seeking a Contract Online Instructor to track and monitor student progress, and to provide students with appropriate, timely feedback and assessments throughout the course. Candidates must have a Master’s degree in respective discipline (chemistry, physics, astrophysics, biochemistry, biology, genetics, paleoanthropology, and paleontology), Ph.D. preferred. Interested individuals should send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
- Demonstrate familiarity with Reasons Institute/Reasons Academy syllabus, course content (lectures, textbooks), and grading policies prior to the start of the course.
- Actively participate in online discussions with students; providing feedback, answering questions, and referring students to Reasons to Believe resources for further study.
- Respond to student emails, questions, and comments within one business day.
- Grade and provide quality feedback to students on their assignments within five business days.
- Maintain constant communication with Reasons Institute staff concerning any student relations issues.
- Must hold personal beliefs consistent with Reasons to Believe’s Statement of Faith (including a belief in a historical Adam and Eve as the first humans), and a belief in biblical inerrancy as defined by the Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills, detail-oriented, with an ability to meet daily and weekly deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information
- California residency preferable for some courses
- At least one course taken through Reasons Institute