Colorado Springs, Colorado Network
"Removing the divide between science and the Bible"
Reasons To Believe Colorado Springs exists to fulfill the Great Commission by establishing a dialogue with non-believers, removing the doubts of skeptics and strengthening the faith of believers. Today, science in nearly every field of study, is pointing to finely tuned Intelligent Design creating an open door to introduce people to the confirming truths in the Bible and to the Creator, Jesus Christ. Our goal is to equip believers with new reasons to believe so that individuals that are skeptical can be shown that the Author of creation and the Bible is one and the same.
Many people are seeking answers to life's fundamental questions: Why am I here? How can I be significant in the expanse of the universe? What is the purpose of life on earth? We endeavor to show individuals that there is hope, purpose and destiny. We provide scientific, historical and philosophical evidence that supports the Christian worldview and helps remove the barriers to belief in God, the Bible and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To carry out our mission we endeavor to:
- Conduct our efforts in the spirit of 1Peter 3:15, "But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect."
- Equip ourselves and others to lead sessions in churches, schools, colleges, and other venues
- Develop and make available resources for leading group studies, discussions, and seminars with school- and college-age people
- Provide parents with training and resources for teaching their children and answering tough questions
- Provide support, materials, and encouragement to those who express interest in Reasons To Believe and in becoming more effective apologists
- Arrange special outreach events
Please email us for information on upcoming events at
What We Believe
Invitation to Join the Network
If you are interested in joining the Colorado Springs Network of Reasons To Believe, please contact us at