"Controversial Issues in Geology"
- Personal testimony
- Issues in geology
- Greenland ice cores
- Limestone deposits
- Chalk reservoirs
- Radioisotope dating
- Polystrate fossils
- Uranium deposits
- Paluxy River dinosaur tracks
Key Points To Remember
- Young-earth explanations for Noah's Flood, biodeposits, and other geological phenomena consistently fall short.
- Such phenomena simply cannot be explained unless the Earth is accepted to be very old.
- All geological evidence points to an old Earth.
- Geologists work with precision equal to or greater than that used by astronomers.
- Since geologists work with things that are "right here," their capacity for accuracy is great.
We invite you to call our Apologetics Hotline to discuss questions of faith and science.
Message of the Month in MP3 Format
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser.
Download MP3 (22 MB)
Download Outline and Key Points PDF (180 KB)
Download Time for 20 MB:
Instructions for PC
Instructions for Mac