"Geology, Stewardship, and Faith"
- Personal testimonies
- Freedom found in union of faith and science
- Stewardship and environmentalism
- Geology overview
- Plate tectonics
- Biblical descriptions
- Noah's Flood
- Complexity in the geological record
- Young-earth arguments inadequate
Key Points To Remember
- Biblical Christianity is compatible with science; indeed, science and the Bible complement each other.
- We humans have a responsibility to care for God's creation.
- Plate tectonics is a remarkable and unique system that helps make life possible.
- The time required for plate tectonics to work argues against YEC explanations.
- The complexity of geological systems points to the God of the Bible as Creator.
- As in astronomy, the amount of design evident in geology is a powerful argument against the random-chance explanations of naturalism.
We invite you to call our Apologetics Hotline to discuss questions of faith and science.
Message of the Month in MP3 Format
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser.
Download MP3 (17 MB)
Download Outline and Key Points PDF (216 KB)
Download Time for 20 MB:
Instructions for PC
Instructions for Mac