Reasons Institute online courses are taken exclusively over the Internet. Students can access the lesson materials from the comfort of their own home computer any time of the day or night.
Your "virtual classroom" is delivered over the web via the Moodle online learning platform. There are no specific times students must be “in class,” thus students can access lectures and notes at their convenience.
This short video provides an overview of how Reasons Institute works.
Here is what a typical week's lesson contains:
- Two or three audio and/or video lectures (usually 50 minutes each) from some of today's top science apologists.
- Most of the lectures also include an outline for taking notes.
- Read assigned textbooks (usually between 50 to 70 pages) that correspond with the theme of that week's lesson.
- Answer one or two study questions (~300 words each) which apply the principles of that lesson to their life or ministry.
- Interact with other Reasons Institute students and the online instructor via online message boards. This provides an atmosphere of cooperative learning and gives students the opportunity to ask questions and receive feedback about what they are learning.
Weekly written assignments are only required for those students who are either taking the course for credit or audit students working toward a Reasons Institute certificate.
For for more information on Reasons Institute courses, contact us at (855) REASONS or email email@example.com.