Reasons Academy offers a high school science apologetics program designed to prepare students to stand strong in the faith amid the challenges of a secular culture.
Who should participate?
Here are some of the kinds of students who will benefit from this program:
- Students intrigued by science
- Students considering a career in science, engineering, or medicine
- Students asking tough questions about the reliability of the Bible
- Students preparing to face the worldview challenges of the college classroom
Students in the program will:
- Utilize cutting-edge research from top science apologists.
- Access the course materials from the comfort of their own home computer.
- Interact with an online instructor and other Reasons Academy students.
After taking the "Good Science, Good Faith" course, I became fascinated to see how the words of Scripture perfectly reflect the reality that continues to be revealed in all science disciplines. - Kokoro-el