The "Good Science, Good Faith" course includes:
- Audio and video lectures from some of today's top Christian apologists
- Cutting-edge information
- Integrated study questions and written assessments
- Practical life application
The "Good Science, Good Faith" course consists of 20 lessons. You can download a Table of Contents for a list of topics.
A typical lesson involves:
- Watching a video or listen to a lecture,
- Reading a chapter or two from one of the textbooks,
- Answering a study question based on what they have learned.
Students should expect to spend approximately 3 hours working on each week's assignments. Download a sample lesson to see the typical format. The course concludes with a final research paper and written exam to assess student progress.