All of the instructors involved with Reasons Institute are accomplished scholars. They also share a common conviction that the Bible is the error-free word of God, believe in Jesus Christ as their Creator and Savior, and adhere to RTB's Statement of Faith.
RTB Staff Scholars
- Hugh Ross, Ph.D. in astronomy, University of Toronto
- David Rogstad, Ph.D. in physics, CalTech
- Kenneth Samples, M.A. in theology, Talbot School of Theology
- Jeff Zweerink, Ph.D. in astrophysics, Iowa State University
Dean of Online Learning
- Krista Bontrager - Krista is the primary course writer for Reasons Institute and oversees the Online Instructors. M.A. in theology; M.A. in Bible Exposition, Talbot School of Theology.
- Erica Carlson, Ph.D. in physics, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Patrick McGuire, M.S. in mechanical engineering, University of New Mexico