Educator's Help Desk: Resources
Resources for Students
Reasons To Believe offers a number of options that make appropriate supplements to traditional high school science studies.
- Good Science, Good Faith – Full, year-long high school science apologetics curriculum.
- The Bigger Picture on Creation – This small group Bible study is an abbreviated version of the Good Science, Good Faith course. It is appropriate for use in a co-op or youth group setting. Showing the documentary Dual Revelation is a good way to kick off this study.
- Impact Events – This series of student devotionals combines brief discussions of science topics with biblical application.
- Through the Lens – These short online videos explain the Christian worldview perspective on key topics found in most science textbooks.
- Reasons Institute – Students with a high interest in science or considering a career in science are welcome to participate in our Reasons Institute courses. College credit is available.
Courses for EducatorsIn addition to the resources listed above, Reasons To Believe offers additional items for educators.
- Science and Scripture – This FREE series of audio lectures present an overview of Reasons To Believe’s testable creation model. Taught by Dr. Fuz Rana and Dr. Hugh Ross, this material will help equip educators to connect material in their science curriculum with the Bible.
- Through the Lens – These short online videos explain the Christian worldview perspective on key topics found in most science textbooks and can be used by homeschoolers and in the Christian school classroom.
- Reasons Institute – Science teachers, including homeschool parents, wanting to gain a more in-depth understanding of how to integrate science with the Bible are invited to participate in our Reasons Institute courses.