What Will Happen to Us and the Universe in the Future? Part 1
Key Points to Remember
- There are secular, biblical, and eastern models for the creation of the universe.
- Secular—the universe either had no beginning or there were many universes.
- Biblical—the universe has a singular beginning and a singular ending.
- Eastern—the universe is recreated many times.
- The universe is finite; it had a beginning, and it will come to an end.
- God created this universe for the rapid, efficient conquest of evil and suffering.
- The Bible tells us we have only one chance at life. Since there is an end, we must take our impending future seriously.
- Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.
- God will usher believers into a new creation where evil and suffering do not exist.
- Our hope and destiny lie in the new creation.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser.
Download MP3 (23 MB)
Download Time for 20 MB:
Instructions for PC
Instructions for Mac