- The Bible must be taken literally unless the context indicates otherwise.
- The Bible is inerrant in all disciplines of scholarship.
- The universe was both transcendentally and supernaturally created.
- Naturalism cannot explain the origin of life.
- Naturalism cannot entirely explain the history of life, nor can theistic evolution.
- Naturalism cannot entirely explain the geophysical history of the earth.
- Naturalism cannot explain entirely the astrophysical history of the universe and solar system.
- Genesis 1 is both factual and chronological in its content. It describes God’s "very good" creation in the space of six days.
- Adam and Eve were a literal couple created by God just thousands of years ago.
- All human beings owe their descent to Adam and Eve.
Subjects: Adam and Eve, Biblical Evidence for an Old Earth , Creation "Days", Creation Miracles, Scientific Evidence for an Old Earth
Want to leave a comment on this article?
Your comments are welcome.
Please use the form to the right.