cdc = Calendar-Day Creationists
dac = Day-Age Creationists
- cdc: Natural biological evolution works, producing new species and genera within orders and families.
dac: Natural biological evolution fails at all levels except for those species numbering more than about one quadrillion individuals with generation times less than three months and body sizes smaller than one centimeter.
- cdc: Laws of physics were radically different before Adam’s sin.
dac: Laws of physics were identical before and after Adam’s sin.
- cdc: Redeemed humanity will be restored to paradise.
dac: Redeemed humanity will be delivered from paradise to a brand new creation.
- cdc: Genesis 1 is the account of physical creation.
dac: It is critical to carefully integrate all ten of the major creation accounts in the Bible.
- cdc: The universe and the stars are eternal.
dac: The universe and the stars are temporal.
- cdc: Astronomers are deceiving the public.
dac: Astronomers are telling us the truth.
- cdc: The heavens merely reveal the existence of God.
dac: The heavens also reveal God’s transcendent qualities and many of His personal attributes.
- cdc: There is only one literal interpretation of Genesis 1.
dac: There are several literal interpretations of Genesis 1.
- cdc: Genesis 1 cannot be reconciled with the established record of nature.
dac: Genesis 1 can be reconciled with the established record of nature.
- cdc: The pre-Adamic death of the higher animals contradicts the character of God and the doctrine of blood atonement for human sin. The Bible does not attribute the properties of life and death to the plants and lower animals.
dac: The pre-Adamic death of higher animals is consistent with a loving, merciful Creator and in no way impinges upon the doctrine of blood atonement for human sin. The Bible does attribute the properties of life and death to both the plants and the lower animals.