These organizations and people may be of potential interest to those who frequent our site.
Disclaimer: Reasons to Believe does not necessarily endorse the content of the following web sites, but has deemed them to be of potential interest to those who frequent our site.
- Access Research Network - Origins site featuring the work of Phillip Johnson, Michael Behe and others promoting "Intelligent Design."
- Ankerberg Theological Research Institute - Web site for John Ankerberg’s television program. Also contains hundreds of articles, television archives and books on a wide variety of topics.
- Answers in Action - Bob and Gretchen Passantino's organization, dedicated to training Christians to think critically and carefully defend the Christian worldview. An online edition of Don Stoner's book, A New Look at an Old Earth: What the Creation Institutes Are Not Telling You About Genesis is available here as well.
- Answers in Creation - A website dedicated to Old-Earth Creationism containing over 1,500 articles.
- Apologetics.com - Makes cutting-edge resources and training in Christian apologetics accessible to the public through their web site and related activities.
- Apologetics.org - A site sponsored by Trinity College of Florida and the C. S. Lewis Fellowship with discussions from Michael Behe and other scientifically oriented apologists.
- The Bible and Science - What’s a Christian to do? - Extensive essay exploring the relationship between science and the Bible. It also examines some of the claims of young earth creationists.
- Biola University Master of Arts in Christian Apologetics - Describes Biola University’s M.A. in Christian Apologetics, a broad study in the defense of the faith. Its purpose is, "to train a generation of believers, from all walks of life, to articulate, defend, and contend for the faith…"
- Biola University Master of Science and Religion - Designed to provide scientifically trained individuals with the essential background in theology, history, and philosophy that is necessary to integrate evangelical Christianity with modern science.
- CCN (Church Communications Network) - Church Communication Network offers in-depth, powerful programming covering a broad spectrum of ministry areas - everything from NextGen to Women's ministry, Children's ministry to Reasons to Believe. CCN also provides special resources including pre-broadcast training and activities, sermon helps, assessment tools, and much more.
- Center for Research in Science (CRIS) - A department at Azusa Pacific University, CRIS equips and educates faculty, students, and members of the community in defending their faith in the science arena. CRIS Science and Faith Lecture Series, 2003-2004
- Christian Educators' Association International (CEAI) - Encourages Christians to be "salt and light" in public education, publicly promoting the Declaration for Public Education which encourages the local church and community to be an active participant and supporter of public schools, and a return to Judeo-Christian values which promote character education and core values.
- Conversantlife.com - An apologetics ministry that is a content and social media experience that delivers engaging content on faith and culture.
- Crosswalk.com - An online hub of Christian ministries and resources.
- The Discovery Institute - Interdisciplinary research center and a major hub of the Intelligent Design movement.
- Glen Kuban's Web Sites - Read the research of Glen Kuban about Carl Baugh's claim of contemporaneous dinosaur and human footprints in the Paluxy riverbed. Kuban also addresses the claim made by some young-earth creationists that Japanese fishermen captured a Plesiosaur carcass in 1977.
- God and Science - "Harmony between the Bible and Science." Founded by Richard Deem, one of RTB's Apologists.
- IDEA Center - Organization dedicated to promoting intelligent design theory and fostering good, spirited discussion and a better understanding over the creation-evolution issue.
- In The Public Square - Radio and website ministry which explores cultural, political and social issues from a Christian point of view but designed to appeal to a secular audience. John Snyder is former host of Apologetics.com.
- ISCID - International Society for Complexity, Information, and Design investigates complex systems apart from external programmatic constraints like materialism, naturalism, or reductionism.
- Intelligent Design Network, Inc. - A nonprofit organization that seeks objectivity in origins science.
- Interdisciplinary Biblical Research Institute - Trains men and women in Biblical studies and in some other academic discipline. Encourages the use of this training to help other Christians deal with the many areas where non-Christian teaching is so dominant today.
- The King's University - A graduate professional school of theology offering Spirit-filled theological and ministerial training for today's Christian leaders. Founder and Chancellor: Jack Hayford. Online classes available. RTB classes are offered through this program.
- Probe Ministries / Ministerios Probe - Christian scholars analyzing and challenging contemporary culture by renewing the mind, equipping the church, engaging the world. Articles on Theology/Apologetics - Current Issues - Culture and Arts - Cults and Other Religions - Worldviews/Philosophy - History - Society - Science - Personal Development - Marriage, Family, and Sexuality.
- Ratio Christi - Organizes student apologetics clubs at universities to strengthen the faith of Christian students and share Christ's message and love with those who have not yet accepted Him.
- Science & Apologetics Research Forum - Promotes critical thought and quality scholarship in scientific and theological study.
- Science Excellence for All Ohioans - a network of concerned citizens in Ohio who support excellent state science standards that are fair, reasonable, and objective. Excellent standards can serve as a basis for learning for all students in Ohio, and they can prepare students to become critical thinkers on issues involving science.
- Southeastern University - "...offers a vital, Christ-centered education through 40 majors that prepare students for a life of world-changing ministry - both in church-related positions and other professional fields."
- Southern Evangelical Seminary - Graduate programs in apologetics and counter-cult ministries.
- Stand To Reason - The internet extension of the radio ministry of Greg Koukl, a ministry dedicated to equipping Christians to rationally engage others about the truths of Christianity.
- Sword & Spirit Ministries - A ministry dedicated to providing evidences for faith in Christ. Uses many Reasons to Believe resources but gears them for teens. Run by a friend and apologist of Reasons to Believe.
Institutions of higher learning that have partnered with Reasons to Believe in various enterprises.
- A.W. Tozer Theological Seminary - Established in October 2007, the seminary bears the name of A.W. Tozer (1897-1963) and offers to students all over the world a flavor that is familiarly Tozeresque. A.W. Tozer Theological Seminary is for people who long to know God personally and have resolved to learn better how to mine for the treasures of God's self-revelation in Scripture, in the church's shared thinking about God's Word, in creation, and worship and prayer.
- Biola University - Biola University is a private Christian university located in Southern California. For over 100 years, Biola — a community where all faculty, staff and students are professing Christians — has been committed to biblically centered education, intentional spiritual development and vocational preparation. With more than 145 academic programs through its six schools, Biola offers degrees ranging from B.A. to Ph.D
- Hope University - Hope International University is a private Christian university founded in 1928. HIU’s mission is to empower students through Christian higher education to serve the Church and impact the world for Christ. HIU is regionally accredited and offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, certificate programs, and credential programs to more than 1300 students world-wide.
- The King's University - The King’s University is the only accredited Pentecostal/Charismatic postsecondary institution in the “City of Angels”. The King’s Seminary is the only accredited Pentecostal/Charismatic seminary on the West Coast of North America. As Los Angeles, with its 10.3 million residents countywide, is the West Coast gateway to America, so The King’s has been called to be a gateway for the transition and equipping of men and women called by Father God into servant leadership and Kingdom building.
- Northern California Bible College - NCBC is a nondenominational Bible College catering to students from all evangelical backgrounds. Most instructors are from a charasmatic background who believe in the present existance of the presence of gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Southern Evangelical Seminary & Bible College - Southern Evangelical emphasizes a core curriculum in classical apologetics, theology, philosophy, and evangelism. You can get something here that cannot be found anywhere else - training under some of the top Christian apologists and Bible teachers in the country who are committed to classical theology, philosophy, and apologetics.